We translate almost everything from birth certificates to documents with complex terminology and structure. Regarding communication – anywhere and anything, from phone calls to high-level meetings. Our experience allows us to make a qualitative and intuitive text translation.
The translators database of our office includes a large number of certified professionals, as well as native speakers living in the territory of Ukraine. Our experts have linguistic education and extensive experience in translations of any subject.
- Translation of various educational documents.
- Translation of technical documentation: description of the instruments, mechanisms, operating instructions, manuals, labels, etc.
- Translation of legal and financial documentation: regulations, business plans, charters, certificates, statutory documents, contracts, agreements, minutes, extracts from the judicial/trade and other registers, reports, audit reports, etc.
- Translation of commercial, business documents and personal correspondence: declarations, powers of attorney, certificates, minutes, agreements, contracts, etc.
- Translation of personal documents: passports, certificates, extracts, statements etc.
- Translation of medical documentation: certificates, statements, medical records, instructions to the drugs/equipment, recipes, etc.
- Translation of sites: content localization, website support.
- Adjustment and text editing.
How do we define the cost of translation?
- The unit of translation volume is A4 page (1860 characters, including spaces and punctuation). A source text is a basis for preliminary, indicative calculation of workload and final calculation is made on a finished translation.
- Minimum order of translation – one standard A4 page.
- For urgent orders, the translation price is increased by 1.5 – 2 times (depending on timing of implementation, complexity of a text, translation workload).
Information required from a customer
In order to ensure high quality translation, we need the following information relating to the source text, which only you can provide:
- peculiarities of spelling of names and names of organizations mentioned in a source text;
- decryption abbreviations in a document that are not conventional;
- presence of internal corporate terminology;
- availability of reference materials that can help the translator with the translation;
- area of activity in which the translation will be used, and the ultimate goal of using it;
- other features which may affect the quality and accuracy of the translation.
You can order translation on the phone and on our website!