If you need a certificate of no criminal record for foreign travel or employment, we will be happy to assist you in obtaining this certificate with no time in line or waiting, in the shortest possible time and at a reasonable price, regardless of your place of registration.
Certificate of no criminal record
Certificate of no criminal record – is an official document proving that an individual is not convicted in criminal cases and is not wanted on the territory of Ukraine as of the date of receipt of this certificate.
Certificate of no criminal record is used on the territory of Ukraine (validity of the certificate – 30 days) and outside (validity of the certificate – 90 days).
Why do you need a Certificate of no criminal record
- For registration or restoration of documents;
- For registration of citizenship;
- For registration / renewal of a residence permit;
- To obtain a weapons permit;
- To obtain a license to work with narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors;
- To obtain permission to work with explosives;
- To obtain a visa for departure abroad;
- For employment abroad;
- For presentation to institutions of foreign countries;
- To obtain a job;
- For processing of documents in social security bodies;
- For presentation to banking institutions;
- To take part in public procurement procedure.
The list of documents for obtaining the certificate of no criminal record:
- For citizens of Ukraine – a copy of national identity document of Ukraine;
- For foreign citizens – a copy of passport with a notarized translation.
Please contact our specialists for any further consultation. We are happy to answer all your questions!